Thursday, August 9, 2007

Letter: Postal Photos Not Forthcoming

Bookmark and Share


FWG welcomes your thoughts and comments. Email us at federalwaygraffiti@gmail.com or click on the "comments" link at the bottom of any posting. Of course, all postings are moderated to prevent online graffiti.



Postal Photos Not Forthcoming

That's right about the photos. I guess they thought it would be satisfying to the taggers to see their work in the paper. I was driving in the area around FWHS today between 312 and 304th from PHS to about 8th Ave S., and that whole area is covered with graffiti. Especially hard hit is a little street called 14th Ave behind Albertsons. One apartment wall is almost completely covered to about a height of 6 feet with dozens of tags. By the way I commented on the FederaWayan post. I have heard that point of view and I think it is ridiculous.

MRM

0 comments:

Labels

Federal Way Blog Feed